So as a first for me here and a way to hopefully get as many of you those fall photos you always think about after you see the leaves change colour I’m offering up some fall mini sessions. For the past number of years Jes and I have kept track of when the leaves change in the Northern end of the city and that’s when we do our traditional family photo – the one you may have seen on here or my Facebook page or in the collage wall on our house. Same location, same time of year showing how our family has grown. This year I’m not shooting a wedding the main weekend when we generally do our photo so Jes thought it would be a perfect time for me to offer the mini sessions. These sessions will be on Friday, September 25th and Saturday, September 26th at Hiawatha Highlands (link for booking session is at very bottom of this post).
- 30 minute sessions
- $200 paid by cash or email money transfer due before or day of your session
- final images provided as a free digital download after the session has been edited
- the option to order high quality prints/canvas with access to online proofing
- pets welcome
- single location
- immediate family only – extended family sessions can fit under my general Lifestyle Sessions as they’ll need the extra time
- please try to arrive 5 minutes early so I can attempt to stay on schedule
- have fun
If interested you may reserve your spot through the Event Brite page that I have set up here: http://bit.ly/1JIzsrl.
An email will go out a week before the sessions to inform you of where to meet and remind you of your session.