Part 4 covers only a part of day 5 of the adventure. This part has two places to guess. The first four photos below are the first location and the last four represent the second place. This was also the first time I saw honu and became very excited. My adventures for honu have now continued with every beach I get to. I’ll try to arrange the clues for the ones that apply to both and only apply to the first or second location, both locations won’t have a marker, the first location will be followed by a (1) and the second by (2). Easy enough.
1. we’re still on the Big Island
2. made a national park in 1978 (1)
3. small boat harbour shares same name (1)
4. fishponds to raise fish “stuck in the 80s” created here (1)
5. a top snorkeling spot though Jes says it doesn’t compare to Dahab (2)
6. a great spot to find honu (2)
Remember all the clues lead you to the final answer, not just one of them, although some are bigger clues than others (some just sort of help and the round about way will come with the reveal).
(correct answers will be listed at the end of the adventure)
Where Are We – Day 5A